Thursday, September 8, 2016

Get Mad

This weekend I went back to my hometown in Rutherford County NC. Saturday morning when I woke up, I checked my snapchat stories and seen that there was a “Black Lives Matter” parade caravanning through the main streets of my hometown. I was so frustrated just because I do not want chaos going around in MY hometown.
 First off, I want to make it clear that I am far from racist. A matter of fact, two of my good friends are black and I have the upmost respect for every race in our country.
            I am sick and tired of this “Black Lives Matter” bull crap. I wish our country could just come together and make America great again, instead of people burning down businesses, cop vehicles, and most importantly beating down white people. This is all happening because cops are gunning down black teenagers that are carrying weapons and being thugs. Put yourself in a cops shoes and you might understand why those thugs are being killed. I am not saying that all cops are doing their jobs the right way, what I am saying is that if a thug draws a weapon on me, I am going to shoot him.
            We have way too many problems in this world to be protesting and burning things to the ground just because cops are doing their jobs by protecting and serving us.We need to come together and make this world a better place to live in, instead of killing each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment